Given the current amount of napping in the house right now, you wouldn't be surprised to hear that it was an extremely active weekend here at 103 summit. Eric has been pruning in the yard, working on the girls' room (he hung a gorgeous book shelf), and I think we found a good furniture arrangement. Photos kind of capture it. And this morning the 3 of us (well, 5...) went walking in Lincoln Woods. Photos from that too.
I am amazed at how large I have become. The photos really surprise me- I don't feel as big as I look, although I have recently been banging my abdomen into things I thought I could slide by. And bending over to pick things up is no longer a quick and easy option. I still fit behind my keyboard, however.
The girls are super active- twisting and turning and pushing and hiccuping... I can see them as well as feel them. They get quiet when I exercise (have been swimming, doing yoga, and lifting... most weeks). We are pretty well settled on names, but you'll have to wait until their birthday to find out. :)
Hey guys, I am just catching up on your blog and it is so neat! You guys are gonna be amazing parents. Since you are torturing us by not telling us the names, I just have to say that I just opened the box that came in the mail today containing your shower gift and it is sooooo wonderful you are really gonna love it! Ha! 'Corse, you only have to wait a few days. Cant wait to see you! hugs, kisses and belly pats!
ReplyDeleteJules